In a day filled with one another surreal manifestation of the absolute idiocy and stupidity of the US state department, which has now become a proxy of the Saudi Arabian petroleum and Qatari gas lobby, it only made sense to end on the absolutely lowest note possible:
- U.S. SECRETARY OF STATE JOHN KERRY TOLD LAVROV HIS COMMENTS ABOUT SYRIA AVERTING U.S. STRIKE BY TURNING OVER CHEMICAL WEAPONS WERE RHETORICAL, U.S. OFFICIAL SAYS
- KERRY TOLD RUSSIA’S LAVROV IN TELEPHONE CALL THAT HIS COMMENTS WERE NOT MEANT TO BE A PROPOSAL, U.S. OFFICIAL SAYS
- KERRY TOLD LAVROV OF HIS SERIOUS SKEPTICISM WHEN LAVROV OFFERED TO EXPLORE THE IDEA, U.S. OFFICIAL SAYS
- KERRY TOLD LAVROV THE UNITED STATES IS NOT GOING TO “PLAY GAMES” BUT IF THERE WAS A SERIOUS PROPOSAL U.S. WOULD TAKE A LOOK AT IT
- KERRY TOLD LAVROV THE IDEA WILL NOT BE A REASON TO DELAY OBAMA ADMINISTRATION EFFORTS TO SECURE CONGRESSIONAL AUTHORIZATION TO USE FORCE AGAINST SYRIA
- Kerry to Syria: Turn over your chemical weapons!
- Syria to Kerry: Ok
- Kerry to Syria: I was being rhetorical. We will just bomb you anyway, as soon as we are done gassing you.
We joke of course. John Kerry, and the US, would never engage in conduct as despicable as using chemical weapons on a foreign regime. Oh wait…