One week after the fact, without the UN inspectors having completed their job, and without any actual evidence presented to the general public…
BREAKING: Obama: US has ‘concluded’ that Syrian government carried out chemical weapons attack.
— The Associated Press (@AP) August 28, 2013
And also this:
- OBAMA SAYS U.S. CONCLUDED SYRIAN GOVT WAGED CHEMICAL ATTACK
- OBAMA SAYS U.S. CONCLUDES SYRIAN OPPOSITION LACKS CHEMICAL ARMS
- OBAMA SAYS HE’S RECEIVED OPTIONS FROM PENTAGON ON SYRIA
- OBAMA CITES NEED FOR `PRETTY STRONG SIGNAL’ TO SYRIA’S ASSAD
- OBAMA SAYS DIRECT MILITARY INVOLVEMENT WON’T HELP END CIVIL WAR
- OBAMA SPEAKS IN INTERVIEW WITH PBS
It is unclear if he was using a teleprompter at the time.