2011 has no doubt further shown Google’s initiatives in ensuring organic search results are offering content exhibiting high relevancy to a search query. This drive for excellent quality will not stop which means Google search results will turn out to be more challenging to obtain. Of course this indicates algorithm A/B testing (fundamentally research and development) is a must for any online marketing services to make certain any customer project is absolutely benefiting from their marketing and advertising budget.
The supply of high-end organic SEO services is Finally starting to be more of an arena for the very few that are ensuring continual research and development procedures are accomplished. The motives for updates are to make it possible for those in any niche industry to truly benefit for remaining within Google’s Webmaster Guidelines, which are now (more than ever) focused on engagement with a market place more so than rivals and by having an organic search strategy that is holistic in approach.
Some of the most latest and important revisions to be aware of for 2012 SEO are:
1. Google +: In the drive to ensure website owners participating with their market most often are recognized, Google has produced a social engagement service that allows businesses (as well as individuals) to engage via video advertising, image advertising, business product and/or service revisions, links to relevant/engaging content and anything else you would like to share. Shifting into 2012, Google are cleansing their organic ranking algorithm by bringing in fresh and very important social media monitoring that is assessed consistently making it possible for the most busy client engaged website marketer in any industry to be visible.
2. Google Panda: We have previously seen 7 Panda revisions in 2011, which have affected previously highly visited online businesses that were observed to have weak or “thin” written content on primary Landing pages and this has cleaned up the search results for those marketers who were less targeted on excellent on-page SEO. As we all know, Google’s ranking algorithm for natural (not-paid) results has historically been largely based on the volume of optimized links and those mainly with a high PageRank. This practice has allowed for search result manipulation and has been very difficult to police. In Google’s on-going drive for top quality, we’re now seeing available month-to-month algo-updates from Google’s Engineering Director, which will hopefully let any online marketing agency to explore and recognize why, when, how and what revisions are imminent that should allow for planning ahead. Natural link building services are available, but it’s best to study the companies and understand strategies prior to having to pay for a campaign.
3. Rich Snippets: As we all know, a visual message does normally stand out in search results much more obviously than a 150 character text-only outline. Google has just lately implemented “Rich Snippets”, which will make it possible for your internet site to display mixed-media content (image or video clip media based) straight in your natural search result. Regardless of whether you’re a business selling software or a business selling online recipes, the image or movie based addition to your Meta description result will surely complement your message.
4. Authorship Recognition (Google+): Linking your published written content with your business is an complete must. Any publisher can now arrange authorship simply by using their email account, which allows for the display of their identity and profile image straight in the search results. Everyone publishing original, well written written content online comprehend how agonizing it can be to see their work plagiarized, but can currently put their authorship signature alongside the write-up.
5. Freshness Update: For a lengthy time Google have been concentrating on the freshness of specific search queries, which was labeled formerly as Query Deserves Freshness or QDF. In reality there can be certain search queries such as an forthcoming occasion like a new music concert or a theatre show. However, info today moves extremely rapidly so this 2011 update should have an exciting impact in 2012. We will be observing around 35% of search results being affected by the Freshness Update and any knowledgeable online marketing agency will be working hard to keep up-to-date and fresh updates in their clients/own content.
Each and every site in a search engine index that is identified through a natural search result should show compelling and exciting content to engage with their market. When we type a search query for Google algorithm updates to review latest news, we want to see relevant subject material that is up-to-date, right? The exact same applies for all industries/businesses when marketing and advertising their products and or services via the web – persuasive and interesting content will win. Alongside relevancy, the quality algorithm will enable Google to rate the industry authority of a internet site and its written content through the above updates and others that aren’t published here.